Natural Cure for Spring Fatigue
The lack of sunshine and vitamin rich food, as well as decreased physical activity in winter make us feel depleted of energy in early spring.
General mental and physical tiredness, dizziness and constant sleepiness are the most common symptoms of spring fatigue.
A healthy diet for spring fatigue
A healthy diet with enough fruits, vegetables and fish is always recommended. Drink more mineral water. Try to avoid sweets and fatty foods because they may lead to sluggishness.
Three homeopathic medicines to fight spring fatigue
There is a great variety of homeopathic medicines for physical and mental fatigue. They are natural, safe and easy to take. Take the medicine under your tongue in 30C 5 pellets twice a day for 2-3 weeks.
- Cinchona will help you if you wake up with energy in the morning and you find yourself dragging in the afternoon. It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for easy physical fatigue, dizziness and nausea; particularly helpful for fatigue after colds.
- Kali phosphoricum is good for you if you wake up tired in the morning. It is a reliable medicine for mental fatigue from overwork and poor sleep. Fatigue is often associated with irritability, oversensitivity to noise, headache and disturbed sleep.
- Phosphoricum acidum is indicated when the person is indifferent, slow and sluggish all day long. Lack of energy and concentration are often accompanied by low mood and poor appetite. There is a strong craving for fruit juices.
Dietary supplements and phytotherapy for spring fatigue
Dietary supplements, phytotherapy and homeopathic medicines can work together very well. Nutritional supplements and herbs with anti-fatigue and anti-stress properties include:
- Royal Jelly is rich in vitamins and trace elements. It is an effective tonic for physical and mental fatigue.
- Trace elements such as iron, manganese, magnesium and copper are important for vitality and wellbeing.
- Ginseng - American and Asian ginseng roots are well known adaptogens. They increase vitality, enhance mental and physical activity.
- Eleutherococcus (Siberian Ginseng) - a distant relative of American and Asian Ginsengs. It improves physical energy, concentration and memory even better than ginseng. Don`t use it continuously for longer than 60 days or you may become addicted to it.
- Ginger has an excellent detoxifying action and boosts energy and wellbeing. It is particularly useful for those who suffer from digestive disorders.
- Guarana - guarana`s fruits contain calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. It increases vitality and improves memory and mood.
- Lycium berries ( Goji berries) - a delicious treatment for spring fatigue, rich in vitamins and trace elements. Lycium berries boost vitality, improve mood and sleep.
If symptoms continue after 2-3 weeks, you should consult a physician for a precise diagnosis and a suitable course of treatment.
« Return to List